Structural Health Assessment
Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Your Application but Were Afraid to Ask
Your application performance depends on it’s structural health. It impacts the client experience and your business results. Traditional code quality analysis looks at individual components and misses the context of the full application. The defects traditional tools find only count for 10% of the problem because 90% of production issues are rooted in architectural flaws.
A CAST Structural Health Assessment looks at your entire application to find the hidden structural defects and show you how to fix those defects, FAST!
Initial results in 48 hours for up to 1M lines of code! For your giant systems, please give us a few more days.
Upload your code
Upload to secure AWS (check out our guide to see how)
- Application boundary definition, architecture schema
- Configuration and project files, source code
- Data manipulation database scripts
Get a complete software imaging analysis
- Source code syntactical and semantic analysis
- Components and layers interdependencies
- End-to-end (Front-end to data access) transaction mapping
- Access to data structure
- CISQ/CWE standardized health factors http://it-cisq.org/standards and identification of architectural flaws
Get comprehensive results on line and discuss conclusions with an expert
- Smart Analytics for executive
- Engineering details and critical violations
- Comprehensive actionable report
- Call with an analytics expert
Object interactions from UI to DB
Top 5 Transactions
Transactional risk Index.
Benchmark per industry vertical
The standard assessment includes an analysis of up to 1,000,000 lines of code dependent on technology with a 48-hour turnaround after code has been received and agreed by CAST and the client.
We have options! Our standard assessment provides your own instance in a secure AWS environment, but we can work with you to analyze at alternate locations.