What is this report about?
This document is a sample portfolio assessment report for developing an objective cloud migration roadmap for a portfolio of 20 applications that recommends the best candidates for PaaS, containers, IaaS, retirement, and more. The assessment was completed in three days by analyzing the source code and completing a few survey questions for each application.
What will you find inside this report?
- An overall assessment of the cloud readiness, open source risks, and health for each application
- A prioritized list of applications to migrate to the cloud segmented by PaaS, Containers, IaaS, and other options
- Specific recommendations on how to migrate each application to cloud platforms such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and IBM Cloud
- Specific recommendations on the open source risks and software resiliency issues that should be addressed before migration
What can you do with this report?
- Use this report as a template for your own application cloud readiness assessments and smarter portfolio rationalization
- Get an exhaustive list of all the application cloud readiness assessment insights to be considered
- Get detailed guidelines to build a decision matrix for segmenting and prioritizing applications based on various technical and business criteria
- Use it to dramatically speed up the decision-making process for migrating applications to the cloud