Applications are core to the Digital agenda. Digital is putting a tremendous amount of demand on applications as they provide a competitive advantage to the business. However, many organizations are left with legacy applications that are vital but are difficult to sustain/scale.
Please join us in this Event Co-Hosted by EY , CAST & NASSCOM to discuss on how systematic approach to APM can improve business agility.
Pranav Naik – Director, EY
- Factors driving need for Application Portfolio Modernization
- Lessons learned from failed APM programs
- Recommended approach to scale APM programs
- Measures to evaluate success of your APM program
Nilkanth Iyer – SVP & Country Manager, CAST Software
- Introduction to Software Intelligence
- Leveraging Software Intelligence for Application Portfolio Modernization Journey
- Quick Analysis of Application Portfolio and creating strategies
- Core Application modernization
- Case Studies
Panellist 1. Pranav Naik – Director, EY
Panellist 2. Software Intelligence Leaders from GCC &
Few more Application Leaders from GCC
Neel brings in 20 years of professional experience in the IT Industry. An expert in the Software Intelligence space – he advises clients across industries to leverage Software Intelligence to drive innovation, digital transformation, cloud migration and modernization. In his current and past assignments – he has been involved with both Enterprise clients and start-ups. He has been instrumental in leading initiatives like Techstartup, SonderConnect (a leading platform for women entrepreneurs) and others.
Pranav is a director in the Advisory practice of EY and focuses on IT GCCs. He brings more than 11 years of professional experience of working with GCCs in varied industry segment and helping clients with transformation, growth strategy and capability build initiatives.
Radisson Blu Hotel