Given the extremely competitive business environment and rapid disruptions happening all around it is critical for organisations to
- Rapidly respond to challenges and opportunities
- Standardise process workflows
- Enhance user experience
Globally, companies are propagating innovation and business value by turning to application modernization. As the legacy applications fail to deliver on demands of modern business, customised application modernisation fosters streamlined business processes. Modernisation help them become responsive and agile at a lower cost, it’s important to get the longest lifespan possible from systems and to be strategic about upgrading or replacing them.
There are consistently 3 primary challenges that most organizations face to execute a successful modernization initiative
- Insufficient understanding of existing IT assets
- Lack of objective insights to determine cost-benefit tradeoffs
- Inability to define a clear blue print to modernize or transform
Join us, for this webinar which helps answer many questions about Application modernization led transformation in your organization. This webinar will specifically focus on answering the following questions:
- Assessing Your Portfolio
- Knowing your Software Inside and Out
- Build Resiliency, Security and Scalability
- Sustain the Journey
We help our clients to define and deliver transformation themes and help them achieve profitable agility. Legacy application modernisation enables organisation to:
- Create optimised enterprise application portfolio, demarcating strategic from non-strategic applications
- Boost innovation by reducing complexity and gain control of portfolio
- Respond to market demands in real time, optimising cost and managing compliance
- Aligning IT initiatives with business goals
Nilkanth (Neel) Iyer, SVP & Country Manager – CAST Software
Neel brings in 20 years of professional experience in the IT Industry. An expert in the Software Intelligence space – he advises clients across industries to leverage Software Intelligence to drive innovation, digital transformation, cloud migration and modernization. In his current and past assignments – he has been involved with both Enterprise clients and start-ups. He has been instrumental in leading initiatives like Techstartup, SonderConnect (a leading platform for women entrepreneurs) and others.
Malay Shah, Executive Director, Advisory Services – EY
Malay Shah brings 18 years of professional experience in global management consulting advising global and Indian companies driving complex digital transformation. He has advised clients across industry sectors such as Retail, Industrials and High Tech. Malay plays an active role with industry associations such iSPIRT, CII, ASSOCHAM, NASSCOM and CEAMA.