Digital initiatives are putting tremendous amount of demand on IT applications as they provide key competitive advantage to the business. However at the same time IT department is marred with very high complexity due to:
- Large portfolio of legacy applications
- Proliferation of new solutions
- Distributed hosting architecture – on-premise, private/public cloud, hybrid etc.
- Complex sourcing models – in-house, offshore, captive, outsourced, hybrid
It is imperative to transform these portfolios of applications into robust, efficient, agile, secure and modern, in a cost effective manner for making digital transformation successful.
EY, global advisory leader and CAST Software, a pioneer and leader in software intelligence, will share insights to help IT leaders in transforming application portfolio and conduct a rapid assessment on their digital readiness and maturity.
The first step in transformation journey would be to assess application portfolio and benchmark it against peers.
Application Portfolio Benchmarking
- 1. Introduction to Application Portfolio Benchmarking
- 2. Benefits of assessing and benchmarking against industry peers
- 3. Quick demonstration of how to assess and benchmark without disturbing current projects in a short period of time.
- 4. Sample outcomes of the study
- 5. Q&A
Get yourself registered to learn from experts and accelerate your digital transformation journey.
Nilkanth (Neel) Iyer, SVP & Country Manager – CAST Software
Neel brings in 20 years of professional experience in the IT Industry. An expert in the Software Intelligence space – he advises clients across industries to leverage Software Intelligence to drive innovation, digital transformation, cloud migration and modernization. In his current and past assignments – he has been involved with both Enterprise clients and start-ups. He has been instrumental in leading initiatives like Techstartup, SonderConnect (a leading platform for women entrepreneurs) and others.
Malay Shah, Executive Director, Advisory Services – EY
Malay Shah brings 18 years of professional experience in global management consulting advising global and Indian companies driving complex digital transformation. He has advised clients across industry sectors such as Retail, Industrials and High Tech. Malay plays an active role with industry associations such iSPIRT, CII, ASSOCHAM, NASSCOM and CEAMA.